Key details about how we protect your data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation EU 2016/679) and Organic Law 3/2018, dated 5 December, on Personal Data Protection and guaranteed digital rights
The following information is provided in accordance with the provisions of current Data Protection legislation:
· Data Controller: SEAS, Estudios Superiores Abiertos S.A.U with TIN A-50973098, based at C/ Violeta Parra No. 9, 50015 Zaragoza (Spain) and Tel. no. 976 700660.
- Why the data are processed: to send you information about the project.
- Where our legitimation comes from : your consent.
- Disclosure of data : your data will not be given to third parties without your express authorisation or where there is a legal obligation. However, Rural Needs & Mobile-Learning Project partners, such as the Spanish National ERASMUS Plus Agency (Spanish Service for Nationalisation of Education – SEPIE) may access these data. The Project partners and links to their Privacy Policies are as follows:
a. Ecoversum (Austria): http://www.ecoversum.at/07wir05.php#datenschutz
b. Cooperativa Margherita (Italia): http://www.cooperativamargherita.org/privacy-policy/
c. Fundaçao da juventude (Portugal): http://fjuventude.pt/pt/%201490/politica-de-privacidade.aspx
d. SEPIE: http://sepie.es/privacidad.html
- Data retention criteria : data are retained until you tell us to stop processing them or in accordance with legal requirements. When they cease to be necessary, they will be destroyed.
- Your rights: (i) the right to access, rectification, portability and elimination of your data, and limitation and opposition to processing; (ii) the right to withdraw consent at any time; and (iii) the right to present a claim before an oversight authority (AEPD).
- Contact details so your rights can be exercised : SEAS, Estudios Superiores Abiertos S.A.U. C/Violeta Parra No. 9, 50015 Zaragoza (Spain) or send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
· Feel free to contact our Data Protection Delegate at: email@example.com