This website is the property of SEAS Estudios Superiores Abiertos S.A.U. (hereinafter, SEAS) based in Violeta Parra No. 9 (50015 Zaragoza, Spain), with T.I.N. A-50973098 and registered as number Z-33792 with the Zaragoza Trade Registry.
although the cookies used by SEAS are stored on the user's hard drive (computer, tablet, smartphone or similar), they cannot read any data on the drive or files created by other suppliers. Cookies are used to recognise the devices users employ to access the website in order to provide them with a better, more personalised service. Equally, they are used to obtain information on access data anonymously and to assess certain website traffic parameters and to calculate the number of visits. This notwithstanding, the user may use their browser to stop cookies being created or downloaded.
If, however, the user continues to browse the website, they are understood to have accepted cookie use .
1. What is a cookie?
A cookie is a file which is downloaded onto a user's hard drive when certain websites are accessed. Among other actions, they enable information about browser habits of the device used to be stored and recovered and, on occasion, to recognise the user.
2. Cookies on this website
2.1. SEAS uses the following types of cookie:
a. Technical cookies: these are deployed so the user may browse properly.
b. Customisation cookies: used to recognise, among others, the browser used and the country from which access was initiated to offer the user access to the most suitable version of the website.
c. Analytics cookies: used to obtain information on the number of users visiting the site for statistical analysis of website browsing.
d. Advertising cookies: used to optimise management of the advertising present on our website, based on criteria such as the edited content or frequency at which adverts are shown.
e. Behavioural advertising cookies: used to optimise management of the advertising present on our website. They store information on user behaviour obtained through ongoing observation of their browser habits, which allows a specific profile to be developed and advertising to be tailored to this profile.
2.2. At SEAS we use:
a. Our own Cookies:
· Piloto, gclid: cookies that allow us to know the source from which users are accessing the website.
b. Third-party cookies: cookies on a third-party server (unconnected to SEAS). Specifically:
· PREF, NID, HSID, SSID, APISID, SAPISID, SID: cookies wholly managed by Google; used on the website to view geographical locations on Google Maps.
· cX::analytics: a cookie from Cxense AS used to obtain information on website functionality and browsing.
· Analytics cookies: to understand how visitors interact with domains, gathering information and providing statistics to websites, without identifying visitors to Google. The main cookie used by Google Analytics is "__ga".
· Conversion cookies: used mainly to determine the number of times people click on specific ads requesting information about our products. For instance, the so-called “Conversion” cookie from googleadservices.com. Google also uses various conversion cookies which are intended to help advertisers to determine how often people end up buying their products after clicking on their adverts.
3. Blocking cookie storage
Use the following links to prevent cookies being created or downloaded onto your browser:
a. Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Configuration. For more information, see Microsoft support or the browser Help page.
b. FireFox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> Browsing History -> Personalised Configuration. For more information, see Mozilla support or the browser Help page.
c. Chrome: Configuration –> Show advanced options –> Privacy –> Content configuration. For more information, see Google support or the browser Help page.
d. Safari: Preferences -> Security For more information, see Apple support or the browser Help page.
4. Google Analytics browser disabling complement
Click on this link to prevent Google Analytics gathering and using your data: