- Guide for employment trainers in needs and profiles for social inclusion in disadvantaged rural European areas (2 languages: EN, ES).
- European teaching manual for employment in the social and healthcare profile for dependent people, basic digital skills, and mainstreaming measures for social inclusion in the disadvantaged rural environment (5 languages: EN, ES, DE, IT, PT).
- 50 trainers trained (in methodology and guide).
- 250 participants of 25 rural populations trained.
- 25 jobs generated.
- 25 handicapped persons trained.
- 100 gender mainstreaming measures related to social inclusion applied.
Project Id: 2019-1-ES01-KA202-063852